Internet has brought positive changes in many aspects of business, and the communication system is one of them. Traditional telecom services are lacking many features and facilities that are available in the communication service hosted PBX.
Hosted a PBX is the chosen service by many businesses and companies for the communication system in their offices. There are many beneficial features due to which, the companies have shifted to Hosted PBX from traditional telecom service.
Comparison between Hosted PBX and Telecom service
• Hosted PBX requires much less capital expenditure compared to telecom service to provide an efficient communication system.
• Hosted PBX allows the customer company to add even a single user as per the requirement whereas this facility is not available in the traditional telecom service.
• Routing the calls to a mobile phone or an office phone at a different location is possible with Hosted PBX, but traditional telecom service does not offer this service.
• Features like call transfer and call forward means the executives can work from anywhere.
• Auto attendant, music on hold helps to attend the caller in a better manner.
• Call waiting facility and call park feature assist the executives to serve the customers better and provide top quality customer support.
The VoIP Provider offering the service of Hosted PBX ensures that the communication system at the client’s office or organization is functioning smoothly with various beneficial features. The company can provide an efficient communication system to customers ranging from a small business to a large corporation.
Level 10-1, Fort Legend Tower, 31st St. & 3rd Avenue Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Philippines 1632
Phone: – +184.108.40.2061 | +63.2.640.6888
Email Id: – email@example.com